Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to School Fashion/Fall Fashion

Don't wander across campus or through the halls without looking fantastic in these latest fashions. I have done my research and added my own fashion taste to present these three hot looks. I recently went on a major shopping haul and I put together some outfits with several of my new pieces. However, not all of the mentioned items are new, in fact I have had the backpack for about a year, (and I forgot where I got it) but denim backpacks are becoming a huge hit now, and I get compliments all of the time. Now, without further ado, I present these three looks. . .
Add some zest to your updated spring look.
Top- Vanity Fair, Shoes- Kohl’s, Headband- Claire’s, Bag- Target, Skirt- Aeropostale



Add some glimmer to the normally drab fall season.
Top- Rue 21, Jeans- Rue 21, Shoes- Seventeen, Nail polish- Orly (Fowl Play), Lip gloss- Victoria’s Secret (Ms. Mojito)




Keep your cool on cold/ rainy days.
Rain boots- Sears, Jacket- Kohl’s, Camisole- Kohl’s, Backpack- Not Sure, Jeans- Rue 21

2 comments:

  1. you put up such cool outfits,
    i love the rainy days one the most , out of these three
    ~~~♥

    ReplyDelete