Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review: John Frieda Collection Root Awakening

John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Strenght Boosting Leave In Spray
Vitamin-enriched; nourishes roots to promote healthier-looking growth for daily use.

 Retails for $6.49
This product is my hair's savior, I love it!
I use this leave in spray almost everyday, it just does wonders for my hair;
however, even though this product works well for me, you may need some other product, and that is the great thing about John Frieda's website. It has a hair quiz that matches you up to the best products for your individual needs.
 Check out their website! http://www.johnfrieda.com/
Simply choose your country and go from there.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!
    I need to try it!

    P.S. I followed you, follow back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you!
    Thanks for the comment,
    -ShatteredSuperStar

    ReplyDelete