Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Elf Brightening Eye Color

L-R: Day 2 Night; Butternut

After watching emilynoel83 on youtube I decided to try some Elf products. This is the first review out of many to come.

Shimmery Subtle Sensations
Elf cosmetics features products starting at just $1.00, many of their products have very poor ratings because of cheap quality; however some of the items are amazing finds.
These eyeshadows are neither great nor awful, they are what you should expect for just $1.00 each.
I really don't like how shimmery they are. Also the shadow smudges itself and I end up looking like a mess if I try to add it in the crease.
But, the good news is that they make geat eyelid colors, IF you put only a slight amount on your lid. Be very aware that it only takes a tiny amount to add a bunch of sparkle.
I probably will keep buying these, but only one at a time. They are fun to play with but are not a fantastic quality overall.


2 comments: