Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Young Addiction

When you were a young kid, did you have a favorite game, activity, etc? Maybe it was checkers or playing hide-and-seek. Or maybe it was styling Barbie's hair online, like me. I used to spend hours playing this online game, and today I decided to check it back out. And now I am like. . ."What was I thinking? That game is so lame." 
 All you do is style Barbie's hair,  after you shampoo and blow dry it. Oh well, at least it provided hours of entertainment when I was younger.

Here's the link in case you want to check it out. http://www.barbie.com/activities/fashion/hair/
Did you ever play this game when you were younger?
What do you think about it?


Here's my lovely design!

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing when I was younger...
    I really liked to play these types of games, with hairstyles, make up, dress up, etc.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems so silly now. . . well some games are still fun!
    I also really liked to play fashion solitaire.

    ReplyDelete