Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 23, 2012

Favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus

I never used to watch beauty gurus on youtube, but this summer I discovered three fantastic channels.
allthatglitters21
juicystar07
emilynoel83
Allthatglitters21 and juicystar07 are sister that do reviews on makeup, have random vlogs, and over all are fantastic people.
Emilynoel83 is a news lady that can do really amazing makeup tutorials with cheap makeup. She also has a great personality and does a lot of dupe videos.
Check out these videos! They really show how amazing and real these gurus are!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them too!! <3333
    I also like Missglamorazzi.
    She is super nice. :)

    http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi?feature=results_main

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like her too, that is actually how I found emilynoel83
    Missglamorazzi linked Emily's video in her $20 makeup challenge.

    ReplyDelete