Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Note: sneakpeeq, free earings!

The free gift for new members has changed to topaz earings. The bracelet is no longer free, but you can still use the $10 credit on it. Also, the free gift will most likely change every month or so, be on the lookout.
www.sneakpeeq.com

Remember: the gift is only for NEW members, if you don't like the earings then wait for the free gift to change.
Also this freebie is only available for facebook members, since the website requires a sign in through facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I traveled around your blog, I can I say, I love your blog! I would love to follow it, but I can't find the button! To make things easier for your followers, get the follower gadget! Also, just in case you want to know who I am, I'm the girl you emailed for the guest! I emailed you back with all the info!

    -Meg from http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Thanks!
    As for the gadget, I'm sorry; however, I just added a bunch of new gadgets along with the follwer one. If you have any other ideas/ comments/ problems/etc. let me know.
    Thanks,
    -ShatteredSuperStar

    ReplyDelete