Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

Duct Tape Crafts! Yeah!!!

Ohhh yeahhh! I went there!
Watch these youtube videos to learn how to make your very own purse, phone case, headband, bow, flower, and belt! 

If all else fails, use a folded strip of duct tape as a ring and pride yourself with joy!

Now, I highly encourage you to spend the rest of the day watching youtube videos on how to make stuff that may or may not be useful!
WARNING: Do not get too carried away, I do realize this could cause a serious addiction!

DUCT TAPE CRAFTS!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh...i should try this sometimes. God knows i'm no good on anything DIY or crafty. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. on here's what need to be changed : turn off the comment verification

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I think DIY crafts are fun, but I'm not that great at them either.
    As for the comment verfication, I think I fixed that. I'm not completely sure because my computer can be crazy at times.
    Anyways, thanks!

    ReplyDelete