Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2012

Review: Ulta Mini 5 Piece Brush Set


5 Piece Brush Set from Ulta
This set comes with a blush/ face brush, eyeshadow brush, lip brush, eyeliner brush, and a sponge tip applicator. (Retails for about $2.99)
(I am not sure if this is still available in stores.)
 This set is not the best quality, but I do think it is a nifty contraption that would be great for a weekend/ day trip. It folds open and the brushes stand up right, which is an aspect I adore. Also, the set comes with a decent sized mirror.
I also kind of appreciate that it comes with a sponge tip, this is a makeup device that is not widely used; however I think it can be great for inner corner highlights or even eyeshadow. I really do think that this would make a great addition to a purse especially because it is nice to have for the occasional makeup emergencies.

Do you currently own a set like this? What brand is it? Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am following you now :) Also, I replied to your comment about the floral jeans, so check that out here: http://thefashionitlist.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-fashion-it-list-fall-2012.html?showComment=1343527602935#c9000460439371695733

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and looked at the floral jeans. Thanks so much, those are way cuter than any I have seen!

    ReplyDelete